Maintenance, Overhaul and Logistic Support:
MIC provides high quality and up to the standard maintenance, overhaul and logistic support
for the following military aircrafts:
(AN-2, AN-12, AN-24, AN-30, AN-32, AN-72, AN-74).
(Mi-8, Mi-17, Mi-24, Mi-35).
(Su-25, Mig-23, Mig-29, A-5, F-6, K8-S).
(PT-6, Safat-01, Safat-02, Safat-03, and Tecnam).
MIC also, provides painting for aircrafts, non-destructive tests, calibration and measurements
for aircrafts and related devices and tools.
MIC provides state-of-the art aviation training services for air and ground crews, as well as
A variety of specialized courses are provided as following:
- Conversion courses for pilots, engineers and technicians for Mig-29 fighter, Su-25 fighter,
K8-S jet trainer, Mi-17 and Mi-24 helicopters.
- Simulator refreshment courses for Mig-29 fighter, Su-25 fighter, , K-8S jet trainer, Mi-17 and
- Technical courses in: welding and soldering; carbon fiber repairs; non-destructive testing;
electrical connection repairs; avionics components repair.
- Administrative courses in technical recording; maintenance planning and control for
- Parachuting training for paratroopers.
Research and Development:
MIC also, provides state-of-the art aviation-related R&D services in: light aircraft design; engine
design; autopilot design and landing gear design. In addition, MIC is working in developing
biodiesel and biojet fuels from jatropha in alignment with the national project for biofuels.